Saturday, August 15, 2015

Welcome! 

Wow. My first blog entry. Quite honestly I am not really sure where to start. I guess my goal behind starting this blog would be to promote my new healthy life style as well as a chance to share the things I enjoy and my life with the world. Of course I don't anticipate becoming a famous blogger anytime soon but it would be pretty cool to gain a couple of views within the next year or so! Wishful thinking I guess. So a little bit about me. I am a Sophomore at the University of Maryland studying government and politics and communications. After college I plan to attend law school and practice law before breaking into politics. My best friend is Ben. We have been together for over a year and have never been closer. Ben attends a military college in Vermont (Norwich University) and plans to commission into the Army upon graduation. He wants to go into aviation. You will definitely read about him a lot! A large part of this blog is going to be dedicated to food and healthy, clean, eating. I love food and I also love to cook. My goal for the next year is to get into the best shape of my life while at college, so if you are attempting to accomplish a similar feat then this blog is definitely a place for you. Along the way I will also be sharing projects I have completed, cute things I have found, and different fashion or beauty trends I have discovered. Most importantly, my goal is for this also to be a Christian blog. Christ is theSo I guess that is enough of an introduction. If anyone happens to be reading this then great! At least I have accomplished something.

No comments:

Post a Comment