Saturday, August 15, 2015

Beach and more!

Well this is my first post about what is going on in my life right now and the short answer is, a lot. Ben just left for school and I am doing okay with that, and I am also in ocean city. I am only in ocean city until tomorrow but I plan on sharing my beach buys in my next post. (see the "awesome buys" page). The beach has been great and a good distraction from Ben leaving which is always hard. Fortunately it was easier than last year because last year I was saying goodbye knowing that I wouldn't be able to talk to him any time soon. Last year Ben was going through freshmen Rookdom at Norwich which is a lot like basic training and includes very little communication with your family. Luckily we made through it and things are much better this year! I am looking forward to the next week, it is my last week of work at the summer camp I work at, my birthday is next Monday, and then I am moving into my apartment at school next Tuesday! Definitely lots of great things to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment