Saturday, August 15, 2015

21 Day fix!

On Monday (or whenever the package gets here) I will be starting the 21 Day fix. This is definitely a big step for me. This will be the first time that I am putting a real investment in my health and fitness level. I am in need of a big change. I am unhappy with the way I look and am extremely out of shape. My goal in doing this is to be more confident in my appearance as well as be some level of physically fit (which right now is about zero). For those of you who don't know, the 21 day fix is a program offered through beach body as a way to lose weight quickly and safely based off of portion controlled healthy eating and daily exercise. My cousin used this program and had huge success! I plan to do a few rounds of the program so here we go. Updates to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment