Saturday, August 15, 2015

Almost time to go back!

I am so excited that its only a little over a week until I get to go back to school. I really do love college park. It is such a great campus and I love the sense of community. I am also excited to be moving into an apartment this year! Pictures to come of all the great apartment stuff I got and decorations I made. Although I love summer, now that Ben has gone back to school I am more than ready to go back. My classes are great too. I know that this time last year that is all I was searching trying to get some sort of idea of what college was like, so I thought that since I have nine days until I go back to school I would post a college tips post for incoming freshmen every day this week! So here we go! Go terps!

No comments:

Post a Comment